only in the imagination
Oooh... vice.;p Where in Oz are you coming to?
heh heh.i'm in perth. most expensive and laid-back Oz ground.you're in melbourne aren't you? =)
Yesh I am :DThe last time I was in Perth it was waaay too sleepy. But that was when I was 5. LOL. Much vice to be had there now? ;p
meh...it's alright. nothing much to be hyped about heh. i wanna go to melbourneeeeeeeeee but i bolui. sigh.whereabouts in Oz have u been to so far?
Hm, vaguely remember we were in Perth and Brisbane when younger. Family in Sydney, so there a lot. And my one true love, Melbourne of course. ^^
Post a Comment
5 echoed:
Oooh... vice.
;p Where in Oz are you coming to?
heh heh.
i'm in perth. most expensive and laid-back Oz ground.
you're in melbourne aren't you? =)
Yesh I am :D
The last time I was in Perth it was waaay too sleepy. But that was when I was 5. LOL.
Much vice to be had there now? ;p
meh...it's alright. nothing much to be hyped about heh. i wanna go to melbourneeeeeeeeee but i bolui. sigh.
whereabouts in Oz have u been to so far?
Hm, vaguely remember we were in Perth and Brisbane when younger. Family in Sydney, so there a lot. And my one true love, Melbourne of course. ^^
Post a Comment