C H I M C H U M: Meadow Meadow Where Art Thou...

07 August 2009

Meadow Meadow Where Art Thou...

Run away, run away
Hide inside, everyday
Curl up tight, there I lay
Don't come near, let me stay

Run away, run away
In in dark, a path so grey
Search my light, where oh where
In the dark, there I pray

Run away, run away
Tears run down, and I sway
Call for help, I should say
Still I run, run away

Run away, run away
In defeat, a price I pay
Sunken deep, so faraway
Tail the tide, come what may

Run away, run away
In reluctance, I decay
The somber space, there I lay
Don't come near, let me stay.

2 echoed:

houng said...

keep snug

stay a while for yourself

keep snug

breathe out

keep snug

stay a while

keep snug

give it some time

and when you're ready

when you're ready

go out

breathe



love your post. captures what i've wanted to say. wherever you are, whatever you're going through, best of luck :)

The Stepster said...

thanks houng. =) i really needed it.