Dad bought durians so Mom said she wouldn't give me any other fruits because there were durians and durians are fruits so Mom decided not to make me eat other fruits because there were durians today and durians are kings and durians were my fruits in my fruit container today and that was why I didn't have any other fruits apart from durians because Mom is nice when there are durians so she didn't even bother trying to get me eat anything else.
Because Dad bought durians.
23 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 echoed:
neat post :p
thank you ;D
I love durians. I strongly felt from your 9th mention of the word 'durian' that you do too.
hahaha. yes i do love durians, to the max.
not many westerners that i know of like durians, you know. that's so cool that you love them!
you get durians in the States?
i have no idea. try asking them Americans and tell me if they have them there? =)
Post a Comment