Here she sits, worrying.
Here she sits, wondering.
Here she sits, trying to breathe.
She looks over at her phone. She picks it up. Three texts sent, no reply received.
"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"
"I'll be ok. I just need time."
No, I am of no help for you.
Is it really about your job?
Helpless. Very helpless.
I want to help. I want to help you. Let me try. Tell me. Talk to me.
Is she good enough?
Here she sits, thinking.
Here she sits, her heart breaking.
Here she sits, trying to breathe.
11 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 echoed:
good writing :)
don't worry too much
go out
something will come along
Ah, you spoil me with so many nice words, Houng. Though I don't think mine's as good as yours.
And yes, I should go out more often.
Gee girl I'm drowned in a helpless (and restless) state too at the present moment.
Let's go out, me and you, and we get plastered? ;p
Yes please. I need it.
Post a Comment