C H I M C H U M: Today Feels Like A good Day

18 October 2010

Today Feels Like A good Day

And so she types
And so she writes
And so she glides
And so she rides


She puts her words
She sings a song
Her brain is up
Her brain needs life


Push, push the voice
Push, push the nag
Get out, get out,
Clear up the cloud


Type, type she goes
Her fingers pause
What now, what now
Oh no they're gone

8 echoed:

houng said...

quick! run after them! :p

but yea, gotta write when u got them

oh yea, at 1st I read:
"push push the voice"
"type type she goes"

then i realized u had a comma

upon further inspection
3 ways of reading it came to mind
1. push push (quickly)
2. push (slight, rhythmic pause) push
3. push, push (this one has a normal comma pause, so, compared to 2, it sounds more like push... push the voice, while 2 sounds like push. push the voice)

i prefer 2, but 3 has a deeper and more grounded feel to i guess - kind like you're telling yourself "hey, do this", while 2 does this in a more upbeat manner

ok, said too much :p

TheStepster said...

houngggggggggggg you're quick!
this may be my favourite remark from you! love it when people actually squint in-between my thoughts.

it's actually number 1 for me, but come to think of it now, i'll leave it open for the rest to interpret. it's fun that way, too.

yay yay hi houng! =D

Anonymous said...

This sounds good! I would really love this if it would be a lyric of a song...can you?

TheStepster said...

Hey Mish! Thanks =)
Can I what? (I'm slow like that =p)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I am requesting for you to make this as a song...:D

TheStepster said...

Hahah. I'll try, dearie. =)

houng said...

hi

and yea, to ur prev post, write :)

TheStepster said...

And so I shall.