C H I M C H U M: Somewhat Candid

19 November 2012

Somewhat Candid

This is me writing from my phone and in bed. I haven't been posting much (again, as usually). I wonder how many more excuses I will put out before finally admitting to myself that I am just incapable of organising myself and my life.

A lot has happened during my absence here. A lot has not been happening too.

I am thinking of rebuilding a new chapter for ChimChum. Perhaps a different name.

...How many pen-names have I used? So inconsistent.

I miss you, ChimChum. And your characters. How have you been? What have you done? What have you achieved? How do you feel?

No editing this time. Let it be as raw as possible.

Need to get myself together in order to keep moving on.

I want a cold glass of OJ.

Sigh.

4 echoed:

houng said...

Keep going :)

(let me know when you've done updates)

TheStepster said...

Hey You!
I miss all my blogging buddies! T_T

houng said...

Missed you too :)

I floundered for a bit; Now I'm just trying to write bits and pieces from time to time. Things will pick up. Just don't give up.

TheStepster said...

Will not give up. Must not. =D
Baby steps, ahoy!