C H I M C H U M: Like A Junkie

03 September 2008

Like A Junkie

My entire lappy needs to be re-organised like now.

I, again, flooded and epically slowed down Firefox with shitloads of addons more than ever.

Google Chrome takes up too much space and is lousy.

My brother is a step ahead of me in OS reformatting skillz. I am not happy.

My SLR hasn't been touched for weeks. Dad is not happy.

So is mom. But dad is definitely not happy.

My drawers and cupboards are due for spring cleaning. No no... Internets first.

It's way past bedtime and just past dawn and I'm in bed whoring up the Net. Still. Oh wait I see daylight.

Wow blue sky.


Mom and dad are awake; ready for work. I haven't slept.
As per usual.

I'll sleep soon. And wake up for the Internets.

ArcAngelD is up too! Doing assignments! How productive!

I should get a job.

Oooooh moar addons *clickitty click*


5 echoed:

The Stepster said...

whoops kim i terclicked delete i think =S

what did u say again? =p

Kimberley said...

lorrr!! i said... i can give your SLR a good home. save the poor SLR! give it a good home (right here!). :D

The Stepster said...

ahahaah =ppp it are happeh wid mehh. do u wanna touch it? heehehehehehee

S.A.M. said...

post la pics u took with ur slr..any pics of miriii i wanna seee i rinduuuu sad sad this!

The Stepster said...

sorry deng no miri pics heheh... u miss miri i miss perth how la this. sigh.