I didn't send you a message yesterday morning. Should I have? We said our little byes last night too...you're high on beer two nights ago! My dad wouldn't be as sporting. Sigh. You're so carefree when in that state. I like that. I wonder what you're doing right now. Must be having a few last blasts with friends before the next flight huh. Why aren't you online. Hmph. Come online!!!
***
I remember well the last time we're out years ago. You danced too hehehe. You're just in denial! Then you had to leave early. Bummer. But you kept texting! Well at least you danced *grin*. And that was just for me, thank you very much *grin grin*. I'm sorry it wasn't your place but hey... we had quite a good time. Ren hasn't given me our pictures. I bet she's lost or trashed them. Mumble grumble. Pfft. Those were the only ones we've taken together since ITS!!! Urgh.
We were comfortable on Ing's sofa before that- my legs resting on your laps, you stroking them nice. Catching up is always good, yes? How much we've grown, haven't we?
I like how you know when to be silent when I'm agitated. Could be a few rare ones I have found. Your company calms me well. Ah the campus moments...
***
Ooohhh thanks for the fried ice cream treat! I didn't know there's one here. But meh... it's pretty expensive isn't it. Well at least they are reasonably sized hahaha. I want to get moreeee. Hmph.
Esplanade at night is a little eerie with no one around, no? You start making me dwell in my figments again and I will... make you send me home straight? And those stupid mosquitoes. I swear I'd launch a mass killing if I had some kinda stupid power obtained from somewhere somehow.
When you come back we'll go to Belle's and Toys World again 'kay? And A1 for my kan mien that never happened with you. And.You.Must.Eat.With.Me.
Shopping with you was sooooo odd!!! You're so all over place!!!!!
I miss your couch already! And you sitting on me hahaha. I love Once; you were wrong hah! Stupid, I could've gotten your CD for keeps if you hadn't "forgot" it in your car!!! *grunt* Oh I finished my Oreo... Meh. Where's your Koko Krunch hmm?
Pitch is a bitch. Well she is anyways. 14 years old. She'll die not too long from
now! Hahaha.
Pitch is a bitch. Well she is anyways. 14 years old. She'll die not too long from
now! Hahaha.
Come back fast okay? Next year end seems a bit far. Grar. I don't even know where I'd end up at. We've yet to see Mrs. Salang. And A1. And more of Esplanade and Toys World and Belle's and and and. Just come back fast!! Pitch is DYING to see you heh heh heh. Ok ok no hard feelings there.
I have no side-tickling-tummy-squishing amigo now. Hmph.
You have a safe flight later. Have fun and send my regards to Londoners!!! *sulk*
And bring back photos and goodies so I can have some English elements for myself. Pathetic. But YOU will be there and I wont be. Yet. Yet. This sucks.
Funny. I'm missing you this much. One year isn't long at all.
Come to think of it, we have grown. I'm glad.
Come to think of it, we have grown. I'm glad.
Gah we could've gone out more if it wasn't for my sleep ins. Pfft. Regrets regrets. Nuuuuu.
It's raining now.
I didn't hug you goodbye this time. Sigh.
I finished my second novel now, could you come back and bring me out to buy the third one? Pleaseeeee????? I'm sure they've got the new stocks in already...
I finished my second novel now, could you come back and bring me out to buy the third one? Pleaseeeee????? I'm sure they've got the new stocks in already...
Oh! YOU'RE ONLINE!!! *grin grin grin*
Make out? *wink*








0 echoed:
Post a Comment