"See those two there?"
"Yeah why?"
"They are lesbians." Smiling.
"Lesbians? Really??"
"Yeah. It's not so difficult to identify them actually." Texting le Hamster anyways, who's handphone was still sleeping over at le ArcAngelD's place for days and days and days (-_-).
"Really? I can't even tell who's gay or not..."
"Well I can... And they are everywhere if you look properly." Watching happy dykes searching for nice Converse snickers.
"Will you freak out if I'm gay?"
"Yeah of course I will."
Damn.
03 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 echoed:
not gay, just pregnant.
gay and pregnant.
hahahaha..
" Yeah,of course I will ".
Not exactly the response people would die for. But oh well, people like that makes people like me feel better.
feel better? but why?
Why ?. Because people like "that" reminds me that I'm not one of them and I should keep it that way. And how I feel sorry for them. Hence me keeping my old self this way.
I hope I'm making *some* sense. Hehe.
Those shallow minded people are just,pathetic.
ahh ic. well put.
and i'll drink to that =)
Post a Comment