but ChimChum has one of the best blogs of all time!
IT'S OK I'LL SHOW MYSELF THE DOOR.
The other day my lovely Emma decided to pimp me up with a Kreativ Blogger award.
And like most chain-blog awards, this came with an obligatory tag.
Now you know I don't do tags or memes, but I'll excuse this one just because I'd been awarded. And because my ego is relevant to my interests. And because Emma is my awesome bitch. And here are ten facts about me:
✿ I can be very tactless. In anything. To everything.
✿ I am awfully sentimental. Physically, mentally, emotionally.
✿ I used to be a good liar. I don't know what happened after that.
✿ I am an introverted extrovert. Help me.
✿ I have had my fair share of certain vices. Imagine away.
✿ I love tattoos and piercings. And girls.
✿ I am lame. But fun. I don't care if you disagree about the fun.
✿ I am mediocre. Doesn't mean I'm heartless & couldn't care less.
✿ I find peace being alone.
✿ I love my friends to death. For seriously.
There. Some unstimulating dirt about me, betches.
Imma pass this award onto the lovely writer with the letters H-o-u-n-g, along with the tag. It's obligatory. So show me some love, dude.
p/s: Sorry I was late with this, Em! I still ♥♥♥♥ you!









6 echoed:
o_o
i have no idea what to say.
it's not really even a blog.
but
thank you
I don't have interesting facts about me. Except that my one love in life, the Lion King mug sitting on my table doesn't have a handle.. anymore. Sigh. You just have to hurt about almost everything you love. Damnit. Ok. I lied about the 'one love' part. I used to not lie at all. Weird.
O yea. I pass it on to Lin-Lynn.
I dig you.
houng: you're awarded because of your flair in writing. and YOU MAKE ME SAD. and i don't even think Lin-Lynn knows when you pass it on through comments. YOU MAKE ME SO SAD.
Em: i dig you more. hahaha.
lol. i have a feeling she might read this
I'M SAD.
Post a Comment