Alright so I'm extremely late with this one (I'm sorry Taryn will you forgive me your hair is very nice!!!).
ChimChum has been uhm awarded again.
...Let me ☼sparkle☼ and be all self-centered.
OK.
And of course, there's the obligatory tag. Again. So. Seven things about myself:
✿ I do not like to be ordered around.
✿ I have a strong affection for chocolate.
✿ I can sleep for more than 12 hours a day. If I want to.
✿ I find paleness nice.
✿ I can be very passive aggressive too.
✿ I love natural green/grey eyes.
✿ I am very inquisitive.
Aaand I'm supposed to tag 15 more people. You're kidding. I'm going at random: Emma, Carly, Holly, Johana, Izzy, Ella, Kimberly, Yasmin, Amanda, Zachary.
Congratulations, chosen ones and a guy, you've won what I've won. Along with the tag. Trivia about you in seven points, and then lock in 15 more people you'll want to spread your
Apparently you have to thank me too. Because you know, I awarded you or something.
Thank you Taryn for the lovely words. How nice of you, when you've just started following me then. I'll shower you with rainbows and glitter but I've run out of glitter and uh... I can't seem to fart rainbows.
I'm hungry.
PEE PEE PEE









14 echoed:
Aw thank you! Aren't you sweet? go peepee! hurry up! :P
The Johana you tagged? Is it me or someone else? ;p
Congrats on the award! You should blog more often lady!
I just saw your tweet! Thank you hun! It is me! Yay! *doing the wiggle dance* ;p
ooooh... what if i wanna award someone a different kind of award? what if everyone i read are not 'beautiful'? lololol.
Ella: I peepeed! It was awesome.
Johana: Yes you hahaha *dancing along* I shall try to post more often. =)
Kim: Hahahaha what to do, they have to live with it. What if they have herpes? What if they have crabs? Those awards are fun. You can make up your own if you want to. I'd see what you can come up with.
Hey, I just noticed your comment on 20sb,well what can i say..Thank you *smooch*
I'm pretty yay!!
*smooches back* Yes you're pretty. You should wear skirts.
Congrats! Btw, i just want to ask why am i not getting any feeds from your blog. I am a follower but i couldn't get any that's why i thought you don't have any posts yet until i saw your name on Zach's blog.
Really? That's odd. I don't know what the problem is. I'll ask around and try to find out. In the meantime, do you use a reader? You can copy and paste the rss link (bottom of my page) into it, and tell me if that works?
I don't use any reader. Maybe i'll just check out everyday. Have a nice day ahead!
Congratulations!!! I have a deep affection for chocolate as well. The sleep thing is the same for me too. I just love sleeping, it can be soooo nice.
Mishieru: I'm sorry that you'll have to do that. Will let you know once I know what the matter is. You have a good day too now.
Holly: Thanks! I'm SO glad you love sleeping hahahaha. I can't seem to find people who'd sleep as long as I do. We'll have lotsa choc and then fall asleep due to bloatedness.
Hi, very funny site, I like it....
Nice blog! Good Job!
Post a Comment